Friday, January 23, 2009

The Next Step

Greetings everybody......first of all, there will be no more knit nights as we might not have any place to sit, since most of the fixtures are being sold! Teresa O'Bannon wants to continue knit night, though, and if you are interested, you can contact her at Leisure4life@aol.com. Thank you Teresa for continuing knit night!


On February 28th, we will be packing up!
But.......
I will not have moved yet.
So........
If you would still like to buy yarn,
you are welcome to come to my house!
Saturday morning from 10:00 to 1:00
or
Monday evening from 5:00 to 8:00 for knit night until I leave..........
My address is 2103 7th Street and I live on the west end of town.
You can turn up Pendleton by NRV Rental, go to the top of the hill, make a right on 7th Street
and drive to the end. I am the second to the last red brick house on the right
with a giant metal Moose in the front yard.
All yarn will be 25% off!
The first date this will happen is
Saturday, March 7th

If you are desperate for yarn but can't come at those times,
Call me! 540-633-0476

No comments: