Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season!

I just wanted to thank all of you for a wonderful year. My dream came true and you were all a part of my dream. I have never had so much fun in my whole life having this store!

As you have all heard, Stacey is having to close her doors. I totally understand her decision and stand by her, but I'm not letting go of my dream. Now that I know I can do it, I am going to continue to do it with one of my sisters. Yes, I'm moving to Seattle. I would love all of you to come with me! I have met such wonderful people, but like Stacey, I need to move on too.
Annie, my sister, and I are so excited and we are already building a customer base there, they are needing a yarn store desperately. If only I could take Stacey with me! It is possible Encore will close by the end of February. If you need yarn or help after that, just email me at karengore@hotmail.com and come to my house! I don't plan on moving until March or April, when the weather gets better.

I will miss you all so much and I thank you for your support and helping me believe "I can do this!".


1 comment:

Cook@Chaos&Chicken said...

Just read this! You CAN do it! Love ya, lady! PS- I like those knitted ornaments!