Thursday, February 12, 2009

Greetings everbody!!

Just to let you know, Friday the 20th of February the Yarn will be moving out.

March 2nd First Knit Night!
Every Monday Knit Night!
5:00 to 8:00
2103 7th Street
Radford

Saturday Knit M
ornings from 10-1


I have also ordered some more recycled silk......couldn't resist.
They make such beautiful scarves.
I ordered double the yardage of what the store used to carry so it will make a nice long scarf, it doubles the price, but at least you don't need to try to match
two skeins for a longer scarf!
I pampered myself with my scarf and it makes me feel great every time I wear it!

March 14th and 16th there will be no Knit Morning and Knit Night. Please check the blog weekly just in case I have to cancel.

In case these times aren't good for you, give me a call and we can set up a time!
540-633-0476

No comments: