Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yipppeee, sweater and scarf weather is here!!!!!!!!!!

New Store Mascot

First and foremost, I would like to thank my wonderful sister, Mary, for sending me this beautiful store mascot for my birthday. You can tell Mary put so much time into this. She has yarn hair, knit sweater, knit and cabled turtleneck, scarf, and shawl with beads. It is unbelievable! In her felted bag she has miniature patterns, a tiny hat in progress, a scarf in progress, and a shawl in progress. She is also carrying a little Unraveled shopping bag with yarn in it! Made with love, I will treasure it forever!

Here is the Squiggle 'School Spirit Scarf' I was telling you about earlier.
It is 6" wide and 80" long!!!
The free pattern is in the store and it is so easy to make with size 13 needles!
Machine wash and dry!

Craftober!
Don't forget Craftober....a fun month of crafting. Here are the Vintage Boxes we will be making!


Five inch double point needles are in for those small Christmas knitting projects!
Great for sweater ornaments, hat ornaments, or any
tiny project to hang on the tree!



No comments: