Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flat Feet is/are Here!!!!!!!!!


Experience this new concept in sock knitting! Knit directly from the flat. No balls, no skeins, no tangles, you can even throw it over your shoulder as you knit!!! 80% superwash merino/20% nylon. Each flat makes a pair of adult socks, use any sock pattern! These are "art socks", no two are alike and the colors may yield diagonal colors, slight striping, or just a cool pattern!

This Week Only.......10% off the new Flat Feet!

Also, in my Free Pattern File is a super easy sock pattern that I found and revised a bit (I like about 5 inches of ribbing). I will be happy to help you when needed, but there will be a 2 part sock class coming up in September if necessary.

Beautiful lace yarn is in for you lace knitters.......this stuff is so fine (and I'm talking texture) and the colors are beautiful!

As of September, I will be off Sunday and Monday.....just doesn't feel like a day off when it's in the middle of the week......so....don't look for me on Monday. I am working hard on classes and trying to think of things you can make as Christmas gifts. Please give us a call and register for these classes, there will be an 8 person limit. There will be a fee for the Stitch Markers and Needle Felted Critters.

Needle Felted Critters
Baby Hats
Fingerless Gloves
Stitch Markers
Easy Socks
Easy Felted Purse





No comments: